Hi!

I’ve mentioned this App on a number of times when I discover new features about
the App I previously didn’t notice, the App is fully featured and seems about
as fully accessible as you’re likely to get though the App does have some
stability problems at times so I’m documenting those and hoping the developer
will address them in time but still, an incredible value for money App at $10
or so.

As the title suggests Hands Free turns your Bluetooth compatible phone into a
Hands Free device using your Mac and this arrangement is far more versatile
than I first thought.

You can set Hands free so that if you’re sitting at your desk using a headset
to take full advantage of that.  It also seems that the App - at least with my
Samsung Galaxy S6 - receives information from the phone that it is being held
in a hand thus if this is the case the speakers connected to your Mac are
activated instead of the headset and you can speak using the hands free
microphone of the phone as you normally would, now that’s very clever thinking.

I tried sending ext messages using the Hands Free App connected to the Galaxy
S6 without a problems, bring up the “Send Text Message” from the Hands Free
tasks menu, enter the destination, enter the text of your Message and press
send.

For this test I sent the Text Message to my iPhone and a reply came back to the
Galaxy S6 though I wasn’t expecting to be granted immediate access to the
Message Reply on my Mac so I was very pleasantly surprised.

The Message Window opened right in front of me on my work space and Voiceover
read out the Reply Message so it was just a matter of using a couple of VO
navigation keystrokes to move to the Edit box to type a response and from there
to press the Send button, what could be easier.

You can use an iPhone with the Hands Free App but some facilities such as Test
Messaging won’t be available - Apple only knows why -.

If anyone hears of a similar App available for Windows then I’d very much like
to know about it but for now the Mac App will do very well.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.