Hi!

I mentioned this phone a few weeks ago, its now on sale in Australia.

The LG Stylus DAB+ has a Digital Radio on board though the specs of the phone itself aren't anything to write home about - I guess that's LG for you <smile> - anyway read the review for yourself.

The only thing that would stop me buying this phone is the RAM, only 1.5GB's worth.

The 16GB storage isn't a problem given that this can be expanded with an extra memory card.

What would I bother buying this phone for? Well mainly for listneing to DAB+ obviously and thankfully you don't need to use headphones to listen, you'll need to plug them into the headphone socket so the DAB+ receiver has an antenna but the user can switch the audio to the internal loud speaker or to a Bluetooth device.

This phone would also be the perfect play I feel to store your music, your audio books, your Internet radio stations and so on with the added bonus of easily making and receiving phone calls.

Anyway read the perspectives on the LG Stylus DAB+ presented in the review below and see what you think.

The LG Stylus DAB+ is only available in Australia.

http://www.afr.com/technology/mobiles-and-tablets/lg/lg-stylus-dab-review-digital-radio-comes-to-your-phone-20160502-gojqs6

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves