The LG G5 looks a most interesting phone and I like the idea of modules.

As you'll see from the review several modules are available for the phone including a camera and - of most interest to me - a DAC.

I've not actually seen a G5 yet but I do plan to take a peak though with no real intention of buying one given that my Samsung galaxy S6 and Oppo DAC provide me with enough cloud in the Android mobile world.

It would seem also that LG haven't yet mastered the nack of how to build a good quality premium phone? That's going on what the review says so I'll be interested to see for myself.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/lg-g5-review

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves