yes, having outlook across several platforms is a good thing.
cheers

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dane Trethowan
  To: techno-chat@techno-chat.net
  Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 7:18 AM
  Subject: Re: [Techno-Chat]; Windows 10 mail client

  Course the other attraction of OOutlook is its multi platform use, accessible
from the Mac to the iPhone to the Android Tablet.

  On 2/06/2016 6:11 AM, Iaen Cordell wrote:

    I also use Thunderbird and like Dayne I am thinking of going to outlook
2016, it work well with window-eyes 9.4 and as I also use it at work it makes
the transition simple.

    Cheers

    IC