Hi!

I've now had this oven for close to a month and I do really recommend this appliance if you're considering the purchase of a mid-sized counter-top microwave.

The oven has raised buttons - only a few of those - which are very large with a jog-dial above.

I researched the purchase of the oven myself given that there seems to be very little material on the accessibility and use ability of microwave ovens kicking about.

There are - it seems - a couple of Talking Microwave oven models kicking around but I do - wherever it is possible - steer clear of talking products given that I usually find myself getting far better quality and value from products available in the mainstream - not to mention a far better variety and choice of product -.

So here I am with my Sharp R80A0S oven and I'm really enjoying the food I cook with it so now to the point of this eMail.

I've read through the manual and - by manual standards - the manual does a reasonable job and explaining what each button does and how each function works with examples of how to use each function and button.

There are a couple of things I've found through the use of the oven that the manual doesn't mention so I thought I'd put together a little notes file on the oven.

If anyone would find this material of use then please get in touch and I'll send the document along when I've completed it.

If anyone should have any questions about the Sharp R80A0S or indeed perhaps someone has one of these models and would like to share tips then feel free to commnet.

--

"Live each day as if you were goiing to die tomorrow, learn each day as if you were