And that's what I've done, use two mobiles here - I like to have two for testing and I often find that one App may work better on another handset - so I upgraded to the new Samsung S8 and the Sony Speria X-Performance handset, the latter has been around for a year or so.

I'm very much looking forward to the arrival of the S8 - may take a little while given the S8 is hot property right at the moment - and looking forward to seeing the Speria, I did see one last year I think it was and was impressed with the excellent build quality so I hope the X-Performance model will be much the same.

I'll let the list know how I go with each model as I explore.

--

"Live each day as if you were goiing to die tomorrow, learn each day as if you were going to live forever"