So what will you do?
I wonder just how many list members have time pieces that rely on this time
synchronisation service?
I don’t think the good folks in Europe or Australia rely on WWVB but certainly
its big in the US, the digital signal is broadcast on 60KHZ.
If WWV and WWVH fall silent as well then this will bring some difficulties to
me too as I have quite a few time pieces here that rely on manual
synchronisation with a time signal and the only accurate time signal we have
left now as far as I know is WWV/WWVH on the Shortwave bands - 2.5, 5, 10, 15,
20 and 25MHZ -.