Sorry I don’t understand what you’re referring to here.
I didn’t give too much information on the recorder I was using for this test so
just to clarify things I used an Olympus LS-14 and it would appear that the
built-in microphones didn’t appreciate my speech though they worked very well
at capturing the audio from the speaker of the Sangean PRD-6 radio itself.