I see that some of our brands from this part of the world are now up there
amongst the top players. Interesting indeed, and worth following up on.

From: Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net>
Date: Friday, 14 June 2019 at 02:08
To: "Techno-Chat ... Technology Enthusiasm!" <techno-chat@techno-chat.net>
Subject: [Techno-Chat]: Looking for the best Bluetooth hearing aids on the
market?

This web site presents a stack of information that one can use to their full
advantage when hunting for that near perfect Bluetooth Hearing Instrument.

I’ve been using Bluetooth Hearing Instruments for around 8 years now and
they’re well worth the investment.

Significant progress has been made and will continue to be made in the
development of Hearing Instruments and connectivity, some future development is
touched upon on this page.

As you will see there are Hearing Instruments “Made for Ios”< “Made For
Android” and everything inbetween.

https://www.hearingaidknow.com/bluetooth-hearing-aids