The only part that isn’t terribly accessible it seems is the setup menu and you
will only need to go in there if you change the setup of the recorder or if
you’re using the recorder for the first time.
All the other functions of the recorder are available but you will have to
remember the keys to operate them.
Thankfully a lot of functions have there own key presses and shortcuts so menus
are few and far between.