Good evening everybody.

Somebody on list wrote to me a while ago asking me whether I would be able to
let them have a backdated version of SPL and Studio if I came across them. I’m
sorry, I can’t remember who it was, but presumably if they’re still on list
they will know and can get back to me if appropriate.

I happened to be going through an old archive a couple of days ago, looking for
something entirely different when, what do you know … I discovered the exact
version of SPL, (v5.20)that I’d been looking for.

If that person would still be interested, let me know and I’ll give you a link
to the files.

Regards

Gordon.