From: Travis Siegel <tsie...@softcon.com>
Sent: Saturday, 18 April 2020 1:04 AM
To: Techno-Chat ... Technology Enthusiasm! <techno-chat@techno-chat.net>
Subject: Re: [Techno-Chat]: Chromebook Up And Running

I tried a chromebook last year, when I bought it for my daughter.  I found
it usable, but extremely limited in what it can do.  It would appear that if
you're looking to do anything online, (basically, anything browser based),
then chrome os is a perfect fit for you.  If however, you're like me, and do
nearly nothing on the web, the chrome book/os is not a good fit. Honestly, I
see how it could be useful, it just isn't for me.

------------------------------

This post, like all posts to the Techno Chat E-Mail group has been scanned
by our server-side antivirus/malware solution. This should not, however, be
viewed as a substitution for your own security strategy. We assume no
culpability whatever, implicit or otherwise, for any compromise to your
systems as a result of opening any post to this group. Suffice it to say
that we remain vigilant within the boundaries of reason. We strongly urge
you to do likewise! You have been warned!!!

You can find an RSS listing of all posts to this group at:
<https://mail.mac-access.net:7025/list/techno-chat@techno-chat.net>
or at:
<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=all&q=techno-chat@techno-chat.net>

To encourage your friends to join this group, first accept our thanks for
spreading the word. Then, have them send a message to the list processing
engine at:
<techno-chat-j...@techno-chat.net>
To toggle on/off Digest (batch) mode for this group, please send a blank
message to:
<techno-chat-dig...@techno-chat.net>
To leave the group, please send a blank message to:
<techno-chat-le...@techno-chat.net>.

To contact the support address for this group, please write to:
supp...@techno-chat.net>