Folks,

Is there a current release manager for telepathy and/or telepathy-gabble?

Back on November 30th, 2018, a critical build fix to resolves failure to build from source for telepathy-gabble 0.18.4 was made.

I would like to request that whomever is capable of doing so release telepathy-gabble 0.18.5, incorporating at least this fix, so downstream package maintainers, of which I am one) are able to readily make use of it. Since there has not been a release of telepathy-gabble since Nov 15, 2016, over two and a half years ago, I think this is a no-brainer thing to request.