Hello,

I'd like to know if it is possible to force the bigText to be xhtml strict
valid when created using FCKEditor ?

The problem I found is the following:

o    Error: there is no attribute "height" (or "width" or "background")
This error mainly applies to tables and table cells. Tables can have widths,
but cannot have heights. Table cells can't have either widths or heights. ...
However, you can use an inline style to set widths, heights, and background
images of table cells. ...

§  Wrong:

§  Right:
cell</td>

(from:
http://www.pixelmill.com/support/support_article.aspx?ParentListID=al1095&articleid=kb101700
 )

I set the "clean = yes" configuration value in tidy.properties but this changes
nothing even after an application server restart.

Is there any other possibilities ?

In tidy ? Jahia or even FCKEditor config ?

Thank you for your responses,

Benoit Pironet

Junior Consultant
SWORD Technologies
105, route d'Arlon
L-8009 Strassen
G.D. de Luxembourg

Tel: +352 26 11 26 81

mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.sword-technologies.com/ <http://www.sword-technologies.com/>