Hello,

My name is Aexey and this is my first question in this community.
I have a question concerning possibility of template creation and how
difficult it can be.

Let's consieder we have a a template:
http://picasaweb.google.com/aspeskov/Share/photo#5218387078706003506

Note: image area may contain not only images but a sub-menu of 3rd level
i.e. 3.7, 3.8 and so forth.

I've tried to compare this template with one of the standard template from
demo:
http://picasaweb.google.com/aspeskov/Share/photo#5218387075620136178

As I can see I have a number of elements I need:
1. logo
2. set of permanent links (contact information, sitemap and can easily add
what I need)
3. 1st and 2nd level menu
4. 3rd level sub-menu (it dublicates items of 2nd level menu)
5. search string
6. bradcrump
7. image and content areas

What I need to do:
1. create a 0th level menu
2. make 3rd level menu independent and splitted into 2 areas - menu area and
image area
3. place a search string to the header area alongside the set of permanent
links
4. extend a bradcrump to display 3rd level menu

And here is the main question - *is it possible to do* and how? As far as I
understand it should be achievable at the jsp/scriptlet/taglibs level only.
Am I right?

TIA,
Alexey