Hello everybody,

I would like to hide all the top menu when I have less than 2 menus...

For example, when we have more than 2 menus, we will display the "topmenu.inc":

*         Master Page 1

o   SubPage 1

o   SubPage 2

o   SubPage 3

o   ...

*         Master Page 2

o   SubPage 1

o   SubPage 2

o   SubPage 3

o   ...

However, when we have only 1 menu we hide the "topmenu.inc": (Because we will
have all the sub pages at the left part of the website)

*         Master Page 1

o   SubPage 1

o   SubPage 2

o   SubPage 3

o   ...

Do you have an idea of how can I do this? I think I have to change something in
topmenu.inc to have another conditional test.
// top menu generation
if (topNavigationContainerList != null) {........................}
topNavigationContainerVector.size

Thanks a lot for your help.

Steeve Le Provost

DISCLAIMER
This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and
forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently
transmitted from Firmenich, are confidential and solely for the use
of the intended recipient.
The contents do not represent the opinion of Firmenich except
to the extent that it relates to their official business.