I've been told that some people are using other mail clients than Mutt
and they prefer HTML email.  Shocking.

I generate email messages with TT, of course.  And then I have a
separate template for the HTML version.  So I have

    password_reminder.tt
    password_reminder_html.tt

To stay pure I only specify "password_reminder" as the template name
and then the code will build a mulitpart/alternative message if a
_html.tt version exists.

But, it's somewhat of a pain to maintain two very similar by different
files.  I'd rather have a single file that generates both.

Anyone have a better approach for generating both HTML and text
versions of the same email?

--
Bill Moseley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]