I'm just today getting started with Template and I have the _Dynamic Content Generation Via CGI Script_ running from the tutorial. I added some projects to @projects and so now I can see some projects (fanfare). But I really don't see any CGI being demo'd here. I see where a new CGI object is stored in $vars->{cgi}, but I don't see anything in userinfo.html that does anything with it.

Anyway, I need to get a CGI/SQLite app up and running quickly; wondering if there might be a more complete example out there or a heading in the right direction?

Thanks!!