I need to have access to the script name as given in the action line, as shown here...

<form  action="standard_mnt.pl
<view-source:http://localhost/scripts/standard_mnt.pl>"class="fb_form"id="update_scrn"method="get"name="update_scrn"onsubmit="return
validate_update_scrn(this);"><input  id="_submitted_update_scrn"name="_submitted_update_scrn"type="hidden"value="1"/>

The id= or name= value is what I'm looking for. I want to condition the appearance of some images based on which of two very similar screens come up. I'm using Formbuilder, and have tried [% form.name %] to to no avail. I'm hoping that this will be an easy question to answer, but my searches have not turned anything up yet. Thanks in advance for your help.

Harry Jamison