Hello,

I am being assigned to the TT module for my Pull Request Challenge in
December. Those not familiar with it, see
here[http://neilb.org/2014/11/29/pr-challenge-2015.html].

Essentially it is my challenge to submit a pull request to the GitHub
repo[https://github.com/abw/Template2] for TT before January. It can
by anything at all to satisfy the requirements: a documentation fix, a
new feature, fixing a bug, whatever. Nothing is too small or large.
Ideally it is something that benefits the CPAN module and its users,
even if in a negligible way.

I'll probably be looking for something small because I have limited
time to commit to this and limited experience with TT. I have been
subscribed to this mailing list for probably years in the hopes of
getting familiar, but my career has kept me in .NET land. I am just
trying to reach out to the community or developers for hints about
something that I could work on for the challenge.

If there's specific [simple] bugs or documentation needs or something
that could be addressed then please direct me towards them. :) Thanks.

Regards,

--
Brandon McCaig <bamcc...@gmail.com> <bamb...@castopulence.org>
Castopulence Software <https://www.castopulence.org/>