Hmm,

I've found a way to make that error go away.

The keyword-index index included another template called shared.tt and
it had a line that said:

IF help.id ;

If I comment out that line and relevant code around it, the error goes
away. But if I substitute

IF help.id.defined ;

I still get the error.

Any thoughts on why that doesn't fix the error too?

Cheers, Dave