From: Staszek Wawrykiewicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: listings.sty is missing?
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 10:55:17 +0100 (CET)

> Sadly, if you're reading that mailing list and you are also Debian
> developer, I wrote about it yesterday. Just move listings.sty to the
> proper location. One bad Thomas' keystroke should be no more mentioned.

Ah, sorry, to tell the truth I don't subscribe to this list
and I read this mailing list only through mailing list archives
in tetex home page so I'm afraid I overlooked your mail.

Of course I have no intention to blame any mistakes at all.

Sorry for my noise and thanks,        2003-3-15(Sat)

 Atsuhito Kohda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.