On Wed, 19 Jan 2022, dsim...@roadrunner.com wrote:

I recently managed to upload 3 files to IMSLP, each containing my typeset
edition of a score and 2 parts, representing 3 of Telemann's 6
"Concerts" for flute and harpsichord. They are fully accessible on this
page:

https://imslp.org/wiki/6_Concerts_et_6_Suites_(Telemann%2C_Georg_Philipp)

I've now completed typesetting the remaining 3 concerts, and done some
editing of the first 3. I want to do the following:

(1) Replace the 3 files that are there with new, edited ones with slightly
different names

Let me take problems 1 by 1: click on one of the big numbers preceded by #
and search Upload a new version of this file

You will be offered "Source filename: choose " Hope it will be easy.

Bye

--
Jean-Pierre Coulon