Don Simons has released PMX version 2.98a. This release fixes beaming in
6/2 time and after a new-movement command.

It is available at

http://icking-music-archive.org/software/pmx/pmx298a.zip

An easy-to-install package with a zipped texmf tree, Windows executables
and a tar.gz file which can be processed on any Unix-like system with basic
GNU tools and a C compiler is available  at

http://icking-music-archive.org/software/pmx/pmx-2.98a.zip

Consult pmx-install.pdf for installation instructions.

Unfortunately, I no longer have access to a Mac with development tools so
OSX executables are not provided.  If anyone can provide ssh access to a
suitable system or the missing executables, please contact me.

Bob Tennent