Dear all.

Recently Alexandros Droseltis provided a Greek language version of the
Icking Archive introduction web page.

This requires the use of unicode character coding for making it
displayable for web guests normally using European (latin-8859)
character coding. That applies not only to the Greek page itself but
also to the remaining national language pages linking to the Greek page.

As an experiment I've modified the English language page to be coded
with unicode (utf-8) character coding in order to render the Greek
language linking label corectly.

All that may seem weird techie lingo to many of you - don't bother! What
I want you to do is to simply visit the English language introductory
page and report any displaying problems to me. If you do then please add
information on which browser, which version and which operating system
you were using.

BTW - The archive was unavailable Tuesday due to a lightning caused disk
damage and was fully restored Wednesday. Unfortunately the sunsite
server has currently no lightning protection device at disposal - noone
has sponsored one. So with the current climate conditions future weather
caused fall outs can't be disclosed:-(

Bye
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus