Christian Mondrup wrote:
> Dear all.
>
> With substantial help from Mats Bengtsson I've added preliminary search
> facilities to the sheet music archive.
>
> The search facility, found in a page of its own, is linked to from the
> main web page and uses the Google search engine for performing Google
> searches for pdf files within the Werner Icking Archive.
>
> This means that you can use the Google searching methods you're
> accustomed to. For example by entering the words
>
> Mozart Taupin organ
>
> into the search field the Werner Icking music and clcking on the
> 'search' the archive will be searched for all pages containing all these
> words.
>
> Please report any problems and questions back to me.

A couple of reactions on the announced search faclities have led me to
add separate searchings of the software section of the Icking archive
and of the TeX-Music mailing list. This wouldn't have been possible
without additional help from Mats. Thanks Mats:-)

Have a look at the search page and try it out.

Bye
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus