Philipp--

When I used the initial code you posted, it compiled straight away. When I
replaced Bar 13 with your first proposed fix, it also compiled OK. Olivier's
suggestions should also work OK although neither one would give what I think
you want. I think
( e2 f4-x3 ) ( f o.: g a4x3 b c o: ) | would also give what I think you
want.

Olivier's suggestion about the key signature is also correct.

If you still can't get ( e2 f44x3 ) ( f o.: g a4x3 b c o: ) to give what you
want, then please let me know what versions you are running. I used 2.603,
musixtex 1.15 beta4, and etex.

--Don Simons