Thanks, Bob, good catch. I had that one on my radar at one time, and asked
Hiroaki about fixing it. But then I forgot about it, and I'm guessing
Hiroaki got distracted by the earthquake and tsunami. I suppose I could try
to fix it, but I'd feel more comfortable if someone else sent me a fixed
version without the "beta4" announcement.

--Don