Hi Don,

thanks a lot for your rapid reply. I do not remember what I intended with "Aa" 2 years ago.
Maybe just experimentation.
This code has been running before. Would have been impossible to write it.

Otherwise I agree completely with your recommendations.

Maybe there are more error traps with similar behaviour? Just a question.

Regards, Dieter