>|I have tried out the debug modes of musixflx by adding d, f or s after
 >|musixflx myscore. Now, when I use musixflx without such a letter, I
 >|obtain:
 >|
 >|Exiting due to signal SIGSEGV
 >|General Protection Fault at eip=00006b0b etc.
 >|
 >|How can I go back to normal? Deleting the existing .mx1 and .mx2 files
 >|doesn't help. I'm with Windows XP. musixflx.exe is 94 831 big, 25/08/1998.
 >|Before this try musixflx ran perfect for years!

If you install the musixtex package in MiKTeX, you'll get
musixflx.lua and a musixflx.exe.  Or get

http://icking-music-archive.org/software/musixtex/musixtex-scripts-2013-12-13.zip

which provides the same musixflx.lua and a musixflx.bat.

I don't recommend using executables derived from musixflx.c.

Bob T.