Verrry interesting. In PMX 2.619 I changed the \newmovement macro (in pmx.tex),
adding a 3rd argument. So obviously to update from 2.617 you'd need to switch
out both the PMX executable and pmx.tex. What puzzles me is the error message
implies TeX is looking for the 3rd argument, which implies that pmx.tex had the
NEW version of \newmovement, which suggests that you had updated pmx.tex but
not pmxab.exe. ???

--Don Simons

---- dsim...@roadrunner.com wrote:
> Messages passed in the ether.

I ran with 2617 and did get the TeX error. So yep, you should update. If you're
running Windows, all you need to do is replace pmxab.exe and pmx.tex. Meanwhile
I may go back and see what I fixed between 2.617 and 2.703.

--Don Simons