Hallo Christof,

sorry, I forgot to mention the download site.

You will find it here: <http://icking-music-archive.org/software/htdocs/index.html>

Regards Dieter

Am 21.07.2015 um 11:24 schrieb Christof Hesse:
Dieter,
wo kann ich das Programm herbekommen? Auch Quellcode geht.
Grüße Christof
*Gesendet:* Dienstag, 21. Juli 2015 um 09:53 Uhr
*Von:* Dieter <d.gloet...@web.de>
*An:* "Werner Icking Music Archive" <tex-music@tug.org>
*Betreff:* [Tex-music] MusicXML to PMX converter: xml2pmx binary for linux
Dear all,

xml2pmx is now available as linux binary.

Support of the "Oberon Linux Revival" group and in particular of Peter
Matthias is gratefully acknowledged.

I am still working on a few limitations of the tool. Once they are
resolved and I have dealt with your feedback,
I will publish the program under GPL.

Happy testing on Windows and on linux!

Dieter