Here are links to the new version of PMX:

http://icking-music-archive.org/software/pmx/pmx272.zip

http://icking-music-archive.org/software/pmx/pmx.zip

pmx272.zip is the Dos/Windows version I put together, while pmx.zip is one Bob
Tennent derived from mine, including both 32- and 64-bit executables and a TDS
compliant directory structure.

I've tried to make it compatible with MusiXTeX 1.21 and in fact have modified
pmx.tex so that it will stop the TeX compilation if the MusiXTeX version is not
1.21 or higher. And please do not try to use the new executable with any older
pmx.tex.

The main work has been "behind the scenes," trying to get horizontal spacing
correct with multibar and centered full-bar rests, especially in the presence
of key, clef, and meter changes. A full list of updates appears in the html
file in the distribution.

All testing on PMX 2.72 will be greatly appreciated.

--Don Simons