From: TeX-Music [mailto:tex-music-boun...@tug.org] On Behalf Of HF. Steffani
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2016 6:12 AM
To: Music TeX <tex-music@tug.org>
Subject: [Tex-music] Problem liturgics

Hello, I want to do something like this using m-tx:

-snip-snap-

Flats: 1
Meter: 0/4

   f2 ( d4 c4 ) Rd ( f4 g4 ) b2  g4 a4 Rd b2 ( a4 b4 ) c4 a4 Rd g2 f2
L: Ha-le              lu     ja, Ha-le-lu-ja        Ha-le-lu-ja
-snip-snap-

but without the meter (4) and with single bar lines instead of the double bar
lines.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Hans Friedrich