Dear all,

If i want to increase the number of instruments (ie. starting with 1 instrument and then go one with 2), pmx must be started with the maximum of instruments. I have to made a dummy first page with the maximum of instruments and then throw it away. But if making a booklet, this cannot be done.

A method of making it working is putting 2 instruments above each other, so only 1 can be seen. This tex commands ie. are used therefore:
\\interstaff{13}\setinterinstrument1{-13\Interligne}\

Now i'm trying a more elegant (?) method by setting the size of the instrument to 0. This works for 1 staff instruments. I have added an example the clarifies it a little more i hope.

I like to get comments on this or hints to improve.

=============
    3    -2 1 2    4 4 4 4   0  1
   1 4 20  .05

Man.
bbt
./
Arbd
%1
\\setsize1{0}\setclef18\setsign10\setmeter1{}\
rbp rbp rbp rbp rbp /
c44 b8 a b4 g | d+ c8 b c4 a | e+ d8 c d4 b | e c d d- | g0 /
e44 d8 c d2 | f4 e8 d e2 | g4 f8 e f2 | g.f | g0 //
g24.b | a.c | b.d | c4 b a2 | g0r /
%
L3M+12r+ci.05
m6464
\\\setsize1{\normalvalue}\setclef1{5}\
\\\setname1{Ped.}\setname2{Man.}\
d0d- t dd t t dd t t dd t /
a2d t ad t | ed+ d,c | a0d e2+ d8 e d2,c /
f2d t fd t t f0d t t fd t t fd t //
e2d+ dS2,cS1 a0d e2+ d8 e d2,c a0d t /