On Tue, 10 Dec 2019, Dieter wrote:

We have note-sheets in A4 portrait. And we want to print them
recto/verso and enlarged by 25 % on  A3-paper in landscape.

That means the A4-sheets have to be rotated by 90 °.  And we need to
align the front and backside, in order to cut them properly.

Why do you want to rotate *and* print in landscape ? How do you view you pdf? With Acrobat reader, you can specify A3 instead of A4. If you click on Fit to Printable Area your pages will be expanded to A3. You can also expand your pages by 25%.

Bye,

--
Jean-Pierre Coulon