Hi Rodolfo,

could you send me the entertainer.xml?
I want to look into this.

Regards, Dieter

Am 29.06.2020 um 09:03 schrieb Rodolfo Medina:
Bob Tennent <rdtenn...@gmail.com> writes:

My arrangement for 4 recorders has an autosp/musixtex source.
Fine, thanks...  I need the piano version though...

  >|On IMSLP there are 5 different typset editions of Scott
  >|Joplin's The Entertainer... One of those is declared to
  >|be MuseScore and MusicXML source, the other 4 are not
  >|declared at all... Does anyone know if among them is a
  >|pmx/MusiXTeX source...?

The MusicXML score can be translated to pmx using Dieter's
XML2PMX converter.
Yes, it worked, but I had to add a line: after line 34 I had to add the
following line 35:

  rb2 /

Besides, I had to change the file name from The_Entertainer.xml to
TheEntertainer.xml.  Besides, in TheEntertainer.tex, there are the `undefined
control sequences' Idecresc and Tcresc which are not present in musixtex.tex
nor in pmx.tex...  Where do they come from...?

thanks,

rodolfo