IMSLP may decide that the score+parts for the individual concerts should be
located in separate pages as they are not really organized as a
"collection".  But then there should be links to those concert pages in the
General Information section. An arrangement of Concert 1 (TWV 42:D6) is
already linked that way.

Bob