ChatWatcher
from CNN.com
=> Join our chats at: http://cnn.com/chat
=> Message boards:http://community.cnn.com/cgi-bin/WebX?13@@
=> Send us your thoughts: http://cnn.com/feedback
Welcome to CNN's ChatWatcher update, your source for
the best chats on the net.

Chat from the World Economic Forum

CNN and Netscape present a series of chats with some of
the world's most influential business, political and
intellectual leaders from the World Economic Forum in
Davos, Switzerland.

For a complete listing of chat guests from the forum in
Davos, beginning Wednesday, January 26, 2000, through
February 1, 2000, check  http://cnn.com/chat

Today's Davos chats:

January 28 at 10am ET/2pm GMT
Discuss human rights around the world with Mary Robinson,
the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights,
from the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

January 28 at 10:30am ET/2:30pm GMT
Join our audience to discuss AIDS in the world.

World Economic Forum chat at 11am ET/3pm GMT
Discuss global marketing with John Quelch, Dean of the
London Business School, from the World Economic Forum
in Davos.

January 28 at 11:30am ET/3:30pm GMT
Chat with our audience about laying the foundation for
Global Health.

Join the Davos chats at http://cnn.com/chat/davos

For more information see: http://www.netscape.com/uk/

CNNfn special report: