In a message dated 12/8/2004 3:08:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Also there are
some stupid ones that were made. As for the most romamntic looking
ones was Bela Lugisi and Jonathan Fried - Barnabas Collins from The
Dark Shadows series -- and they are available now as box sets -- all
2400 epicsodes, I hope to hear from someone. Glenn

I don't think Barnabas the Bela was stupid just a different point of View of how Bram Stoker protayed them in the Book.  The Collins family is a Vary good family a Little odd and Corny but I like the Seiris.  What Movies are your Favorites??

Peace in the Shadows,
Mistress of the Night

Come one come all Mortals who are willing to stick their neck out for a vampire to feed upon.  We will be willing to share our Dark Gift to you mortals if you pass our test.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada

Yahoo! Groups Links