Address Card

You are invited to accept avamp2's Address Card.

Accept This Card
avamp2's Address Card information is attached to this e-mail as a vCard. When you accept this Address Card, you will receive updated vCards from this AOL member at TheDarkGift@yahoogroups.com whenever avamp2's information changes

First Name: JuliaLast Name: Schopf
AOL Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]Other Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Come one come all Mortals who are willing to stick their neck out for a vampire to feed upon.  We will be willing to share our Dark Gift to you mortals if you pass our test.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links

BEGIN:VCARD
FN:avamp2