Title: AOL Email

By: Aradia

"I wish daddy hadn't brought me here!" Proclaimed Christine Morgan. Her oldest sister, Rebekah and her had never been able to see what had drawn her beautiful sister, Michelle to this land. Rebekah had thought there were other places more intresting and Chris was much more interested in her singing to care. Unfortunatelly, both her older sister's had dissapeared. Chris's dad brought her and his wife, Diane to this place. Ever since then, her mother and father had been busy doing stuff, leaving her in a stuffy, old fashioned town where when ever the villagers had seen her they would make a cross.
Sure Chris wasn't the nicest person around but she was defintly pretty. She had long dark blonde hair that went with her diamond blue eyes and eternal tan. Her sister's were always saying that she looked like an
angel.Personaly she always thought that she didn't belong in the family but what are you going to do?
At this moment, She and her family were searching the castle Vadislav. Chris's lip curled, what a name! And what a castle. She had hated it from first sight. At certain times in her life, she had been able to sense things that had happened. She was getting a hint that that whoever had owned the castle wasn't very nice. She was serching the hall when she tripped and her elbow went agenst the wall. "Ouch! crap, that hurt!" Still cursing she sat up and looked around, it was almost as if someone was still here. She leaned against the wall and discoved what the wall was hiding. She put her hand in and slowly pulled out the book. It
looked ancient. It was in leather and when she opened it, it was as if it was writen in blood. She opened the page and sat down on the thrown. She was soon engrossed in reading the Journal. It was written by
someone called Stefan. Hmmm, intresting nameâ
I never asked to be born, least of all as a vampire. I hate my brother. No, correction, I don't hate Radu, I pity him, really. He is rather hideous and has the love of blood that he had gotten from his mother. God, but that women gives me the creeps. She is nothing like my mother. I know that for a fact. According to father,she was beautiful with long black wavy hair and emerald green eyes. She loved me and my father. Her heart was in no way capable of the malice that Radu's mother is
capable of. I have to write about everything now before I leave this place forever. Now that mother's body has been found, and with father becoming more colder, there is nothing left for me here. I have to write of the past before Radu has his blasted demon's find me. I know he wants to kill me. But first, I need to explan whyâ
I was born in Translvaina in 1682. About twenty-five years before my older half brother was born. While I could look human, he couldn't. When I was born (I heard later from my Father, Vlad) that Radu had threatened my life. Even than he couldn't get past his hatred of me. His mother, Circe was worse. Father sent me and mother away to France. That is where she came from. Her name was Sarah. I never knew her last name. She was capable of reading and writing. She loved me even though, I was half-vampire. Anyways when we left the peasents gave my father a beatiful stone, called the Bloodstone. I remember the look of rage on my beautiful mother's face. She hated to be reminded of what her lover
and father of her son was. Beside's that, I had a calm childhood. My father had somehow bought a beautiful house in France. We had our own servants and I had my own horse. I befriended serveral boys my age who
didn't think It all odd that I was sleaping during day. They just thought that I was sickly.

Come one come all Mortals who are willing to stick their neck out for a vampire to feed upon.  We will be willing to share our Dark Gift to you mortals if you pass our test.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links