Swept Away

Pale my love softly whisper
drinking so deeply of me
sifting sands hold a vision of darkness
and serpents that coil in the trees

alone in the world slowly dancing,
fading lights call your soul to my skies
so dark in the shadows
alive where the moon glows
as starlight drips into your eyes

the keeper of keys to a secretive soul
a sensual merchant of dreams
a healer of pearls calling diamonds from coal
binding spells while a lonely heart sings

with a twist of the vines soon the heart he posseses
when the weakend knees bow
soon the sweet tongue confesses
in the silence of rhymes that will never deceive
no return,
no retreat,
no release,
no reprieve

swept away in strong wings
from the cold skies you're under
fast escape from the rain
and the roar of the thunder

and your innocent eyes plead for gentle embrace
a whispered lust kiss with a ruby wine taste
and the aching is lost as you fall to the night
when the princess succumbs to the Vampire's bite

Come one come all Mortals who are willing to stick their neck out for a vampire to feed upon.  We will be willing to share our Dark Gift to you mortals if you pass our test.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

<<inline: vampg003.gif>>