Free-Reprint Article Written by: Jeb Maxwell
See Terms of Reprint Below.

*
*
*    thePhantomWriters@yahoogroups.com
*

This article has been distributed by:
http://Article-Distribution.com

Helpful Link:

Article Title:
==============

There Is More To Hershey, Pennsylvania Than Chocolate

Article Description:
====================

Hershey, Pennsylvania is a great location to take a vacation.
While it is bustling with tourists in the summer, it is a quaint,
small town that is very welcoming and full of beautiful scenery
year around.

Additional Article Information:
===============================

Distribution Date and Time: 2009-07-08 11:48:00

Written By:     Jeb Maxwell
Copyright:      2009
Contact Email:  mailto:jeb.maxw...@thephantomwriters.com

For more free-reprint articles by Jeb Maxwell, please visit:
http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/jeb-maxwell.html

If you use this article on your website or in your ezine,
We Want To Know About It. Use the following URL to let
us know where you have used this article, and we will
include a link to your website on thePhantomWriters.com:

http://thephantomwriters.com/notify.php?id=6733&p=load

Versions Of Article Are Available at:
http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/m/hershey-chocolate-pennsylvania.shtml#get_code

There Is More To Hershey, Pennsylvania Than Chocolate
Copyright (c) 2009 Jeb Maxwell
Find Vacation Rentals
http://www.findvacationrentals.com/

Hershey, Pennsylvania is a great location to take a vacation.

While it is bustling with tourists in the summer, it is a quaint,
small town that is very welcoming and full of beautiful scenery
year around.

There are lots of different attractions you can visit if you come
to Hershey. Conveniently, it is also less than 20 minutes away
from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania's capital, which has additional
entertainment, venues and museums to visit.

In Hershey, the main attraction you should go to is Hershey Park.
Hershey Park is a large amusement park with lots of roller
coasters, small rides, kids rides, arcade games, a water park,
tons of food and restaurants, gift shops, you name it! The park
is very large and some people buy two-day passes, but you can
also buy a one-day pass or a night-pass.

Adjacent to Hershey Park is Hershey's Chocolate World, a free
venue that has a free tour ride through the chocolate factory.
There is also several gift shops that have a wide selection of
candies and apparel for sale, as well as lots of other
merchandise.

There are several places to eat inside Chocolate World, including
a cafe, food court, and an ice cream, fudge and cookie stand to
satisfy your sweet tooth.

Chocolate World also has a 3D show about Milton S. Hershey, and
there is also a Trolley Ride through the town with actors who
depict the history of Hershey and how Milton S. Hershey started
Hershey's Chocolate.

If you are visiting Hershey sometime other than the summer
season, Hershey Park and Chocolate World will still be available
to you.

Hershey Park is open in the fall for Hershey Park in the Dark; in
the winter for Christmas Candy lane; and in the spring for
Springtime in the Park. Chocolate World is open all year round.

If you visit Hershey over Christmastime, there is a great
Christmas lights show called Sweet Lights. You drive through it,
so you only need to pay a certain amount per car. The lights are
beautiful and amazing, and the light show organizers create
pictures using the lights.

Other attractions to visit in Hershey include the Hershey Museum,
the Hershey Gardens and The Hershey Outlets. These attractions
are informative, beautiful and relaxing.

The Hershey Outlets is bringing in new and better stores every
year, making it a great and affordable place to shop! Another
place you can visit while in Hershey is the Hershey Hotel. Even
if you don't stay in the Hotel, you can visit their spa, and
pamper yourself by getting a massage, manicure/pedicure, or
Chocolate mask.

In addition to the various attractions, Hershey boasts two huge
arenas that host a large number of big bands and musical acts
throughout the year. The Giant Center and Hershey Stadium have
musical concerts, ice shows, circuses, etc... all throughout the
year. If you go online to ticketmaster.com and search Hershey,
the concert shows and prices will appear.

The Hershey theatre is another option that visitors can partake
during their trip to Hershey. Although there are not shows every
week throughout the year, the Hershey Theatre puts on great
professional plays and musicals, as well as local dance recitals,
plays and musicals.

In conclusion, Hershey Pennsylvania is the perfect vacation
destination for anyone visiting the Pennsylvania area - even if
you don't have a sweet tooth to satisfy.

Jeb Maxwell writes about travel, vacation homes and
the Bed and Breakfast industry. To explore additional
information about vacation home rentals, visit:
http://www.findvacationrentals.com
This article was originally published on:
http://www.americantravelideas.com/blog/

--- END ARTICLE ---

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/m/hershey-chocolate-pennsylvania.shtml#get_code

TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
(Last Updated:  May 11, 2006)

  The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

*** Digital Reprint Rights ***

  Hyperlinks (clickable links).

  within the article.

*** Author Notification ***

  or her work. Jeb Maxwell can be reached at:
  jeb.maxw...@thephantomwriters.com

  for Print Permission at:
  mailto:jeb.maxw...@thephantomwriters.com

free tool:  http://thephantomwriters.com/link-builder.pl

ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

are owned and operated by Bill Platt of Stillwater, Oklahoma USA.

and opinion of its author, Jeb Maxwell
http://www.findvacationrentals.com/