A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Scott Bywater

Article Title:
My Opinion on Google Adwords

Article Description:
Over the past 5 or 6 years I have made some pretty good
cash-flow out of google adwords.

Additional Article Information:
===============================

Distribution Date and Time: 2010-06-22 12:00:00

Written By:     Scott Bywater
Copyright:      2010
Contact Email:  mailto:sbywa...@copywritingthatsells.com.au

Scott Bywater's Picture URL:
   http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/images/scott2.jpg

For more free-reprint articles by Scott Bywater, please visit:
http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/scott-bywater.html

Versions Of Article Are Available at:
http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/b/google-adwords.shtml#get_code

My Opinion on Google Adwords
Copyright (c) 2010 Scott Bywater
Copywriting That SELLS
http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/

Over the past 5 or 6 years I have made some pretty good cash-flow
out of google adwords.

For those of you who aren't aware, here's how it works.

You place links on google adwords.

People click on those links. Those visitors come to your web
site.

You convert them into customers.

You make a bundle of cash... if like I said yesterday, your site
converts (and if it doesn't you should really check out
http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/cashflow )

Anyway, the bottom line is never before at any time in the
history of advertising has it been possible to toss 10 or 20
dollars at an advertising campaign, write a few very small ads
and get instant access to tens of millions of people in less than
10 minutes.

That's right, unlike search engine optimisation you'll be
getting traffic to your web site right away.

Sounds simple, right?

Well, not quite.

The reality is it's much harder than it first sounds.

For instance, when I started advertising many years ago I could
get clicks for 9c a pop. I even helped set up a few clients
campaigns.

It was literally the best value advertising strategy available.

But over the years, just like every new media which gains
popularity, things have changed.

The best keywords have become very expensive.

Ads become disabled when you don't set them up right.

And it has become far more difficult than it once was.

So you have to be much smarter. You have to test your ads more
closely. And you have to be far pickier with your keywords.

Scott Bywater is an advertising copywriting expert and the
author of Cash-Flow Advertising. To gain access to all of his
copywriting tips on how to get more customers via his eye opening
"Copywriting Selling Secrets" newsletter, simply head on over to
his web site at http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/

--- END ARTICLE ---

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/b/google-adwords.shtml#get_code

TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
(Last Updated:  May 11, 2006)

  The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

*** Digital Reprint Rights ***

  Hyperlinks (clickable links).

  within the article.

*** Author Notification ***

  or her work. Scott Bywater can be reached at:
  sbywa...@copywritingthatsells.com.au

  for Print Permission at:
  mailto:sbywa...@copywritingthatsells.com.au

free tool:  http://thephantomwriters.com/link-builder.pl

Article Marketing Ebook at:

*
*
*    thePhantomWriters@yahoogroups.com
*

ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

are owned and operated by:

Bill Platt
3010 E Raintree
Stillwater, Oklahoma USA 74074

and opinion of its author, Scott Bywater
http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/