This AM, I heard a caller to CSPAN who claimed to be a senior intelligence analyst (would not disclose the agency he worked for).  In discussing the current situation with Iraq, he seemed disillusioned, saying there was fabrication of evidence on both sides (like Ellsburg and The Pentagon Papers?).  He also mentioned PNAC several times and how they're controlling the situation.  He either said he would be resigning at the end of the month or in 30 days, I can't remember which.

If, in fact, this caller was who he claimed to be, his call was indeed an interesting one.  Was anyone else listening who could fill in the holes?  I just happened to flip to CSPAN, and as luck would have it, no paper/pencil were handy.

flash