Feature Request Tracker item #3269202, was opened at 2011-04-02 11:56
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by rogerpf
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1126849&aid=3269202&group_id=254363

not just the latest update.
Category: Windows version
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When I have a number of Clients Open all I see on the (win) task bar is  {icon}
TigerVNC:....  repeated many times

The "TigerVNC:" text is not needed - the icon is all you need. Then we can read
which connection is on which tab.   This is also applies to the *nix task bar
systems.    Many thanks