On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 20:08:54 +0530,
vrkor...@yahoo.co.in wrote:

> I could not find any log file under c:\temp.

The path is hard coded to c:\temp\vncviewer.log unfortunately. And I'm
not sure that directory is writeable for unprivileged users on modern
versions of Windows. :/

To activate file logging you should specify an argument like:

        -Log *:file:30

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               http://cendio.com