Hi

That's the one, right down to the description of the pots. If it doesn't become
a working counter, it's cheap enough to be a parts donor. Of course having
multiple counters all with the exact same broken parts doesn't do much good

For the external arm level control I might go for a fixed level and forget
about the pot entirely. It's been about 20 years since I've played with a 5370,
so I"m drawing a blank on the display update control.

Bob