On 02/02/2010 10:18 AM, Ralph Smith wrote:
It should also port to Linux easily with minimal tweaking. I just don't
have a Linux box available.

Ralph

I have tboltd running on Ubuntu 9 Linux. I have not yet tried the ntp part, but LadyHeather 3.00 Beta (running under Wine) connects.

With tboltd -v, I get a lot of "unknown packets". I'll separately send mail to Ralph with the output, for validation.

For gpsdclient, I haven't figured out where to get the bedec16 routines for Linux. There's /usr/include/bits/endian.h but it doesn't contain them. There's mention of a freebsd man pages package which documents them, but no idea where the actual routines are or what package they are in.

Leigh/WA5ZNU